Tuesday 4 February 2014

Pop Cop Photography Competition!

Hey everyone,
I'm back with another one of those short updates before I post any of those exciting photos that I was talking about in my previous entry.
Last year I decided to enter Pop Cop's annual music photography competition, now I'm not really one for putting my photos into competitions and that's mostly because I don't get the time to, however since I had a good spare bit of time at the end of last year I thought it would be fun to enter a couple of my photos. Luckily enough my photograph of Purson managed to get into their honourable mentions section which is pretty awesome considering last year I only took photos of less than a handful of gigs and didn't have many shots to choose from to enter!
Below is what my photo looks like featured on their website, if you want to check out the other lucky entries for the competition, go to Pop Cop's website at www.thepopcop.co.uk

I can't wait to get back into photographing more gigs again but seeing as it's taking some time to settle into my new home, it may take a while but I'll be back soon enough!
Nicola. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs © Nicola Sharkey.

Followers